debugging in the initial stages to interconnectivity tests for creating
the final product, the highly versatile IEEE 1394 Analyzer was really there
for us when we needed it. More...
Electric Co., Ltd. Chooses the IEEE 1394
Analyzer VK9000 is the 2nd generation 1394 Analyzer.
This has the engine of capture and generator composed by hardware.
- Onboard 1394.a PHYs
- Real-time 1394 Bus Topology
- Simultaneous 1394 Data Generation
and Data Capturing
- Node Identification and Speed
- Flexible Triggering
- Huge capturing capacity: 100 MB
- Event Search Engine
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Support for
- Scripting Support Available with VB
- Customize protocol parser function
- external trigger signal in and out
- Real-time bandwidth monitor
us about our 1394.b Analyzer. The next generation in 1394b
Analyzer Press Release
Analyzer Software for capturing I/O and protocol from any
IDE, SCSI, USB or 1394 device. This is a 100% software solution
with an easy to use interface. Because this software runs on the host,
it is especially suited to trouble shooting host side problems.